Our membership year runs from January 1 - December 31. We accept applications throughout the year.
Professional Membership (Provisional and Full) is open to Hotel, Residential, Corporate, and Private Concierges in the state of Colorado. All Professional applicants must have "Concierge” in his/her job title, OR perform Concierge-related duties for at least 75 percent of his/her compensated time.
Associate Membership (limited available) is for an employee of a hotel-owned department, whereas the hotel NEITHER offers a desk NOR a position that has “Concierge” in its title or performs Concierge-related duties for at least 75 percent of the time.
Affiliate Business Membership (limited available) is for Convention & Visitor Bureaus; hospitality, tourism, and residential-related trade associations; and Retail Complexes with a Guest Service Desk available to the general public. All Affiliate Business Member organizations also receive a complimentary exhibitor table at our annual Keys To The Rockies Vendor Fair.
Benefits of membership include:
- Invites to members meetings hosted by the Association in conjunction with restaurants and other vendors.
- The opportunity to network with colleagues across the state, and to share information and ideas.
- The opportunity to learn about and experience what the hosting vendor(s) has to offer as well as create and foster relationships in the community.
- Exclusive invites to vendor events other than the Association’s monthly meetings.
- Access to the Members Only section of our website.
- Sports and Entertainment discounts, through our partnerships, to use for your guests/clients.
- Member pricing for classes at Colorado Free University.
- (optional) Membership with the Downtown Denver Partnership.
Click here for a list of past meeting and event hosts, a sample of where we have been.
Please find our bylaws below. Section Article IV - Membership lists all details for membership eligibility.
All new Professional members must attend a members meeting before they may apply. Inquire at the email address below for details of the next members meeting, and also to obtain a membership application.
For further questions about membership, please email email@example.com